I am a member of the Collective Bias ® Social Fabric ® Community.
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
All opinions are 100% my own. #SayCheeseburger #Collectivebias
I just love a great cookout! When the weather is nice, I like to spend as much time outdoors as possible. That goes for our meals as well. Not only is it nice to enjoy the weather while eating your meal, but I find that with 4 children, if we eat outside there is always less mess for me to clean up. I’m never too worried about crumbs dropping onto the ground outside like I am in the kitchen! Nothing says summer more than a great meal cooked on the grill. After a long day in the garden or playing with my kiddos, an iced cold drink and a juicy cheeseburger are the perfect way to relax and enjoy time with family.
When I think of the perfect cheeseburger, I think of a burger that’s moist, flavorful and one that has a lot of creamy cheese on it! I was really excited when I found some great flavored cheeses on my recent trip to the grocery store. I really love foods that have a different flavor and even a little kick to them, so I couldn’t wait to try the Kraft Velveeta Jalapeño Slices and the Kraft Velveeta Queso Blanco Shreds in creating a new spin on our family’s classic cheeseburger.
These Jalapeño Bacon Ranch Cheeseburgers were the first burgers I made this season and boy were they good! The creamy Queso Blanco cheese is mixed into seasoned fresh ground beef along with chopped jalapeño peppers, grated onion, Kraft Ranch Dressing for a little zing , and plain bread crumbs to give you a moist, tender, flavor filled burger. Add that to a nice hearty bun and top it with a slice of jalapeño cheese, lettuce, tomato, crispy bacon, ketchup and Kraft Mayo and you’ve got a delicious cheeseburger that has now become one of our family’s new favorites!
Don’t have your grill out yet? No worries! These cheeseburgers cook just as nice on an indoor grill or even in the broiler! These cheeseburgers can be assembled ahead of time and even stored in the refrigerator until it’s grilling time. How convenient is that?! Sometimes I even make a bunch of burgers on the weekends so we have them available during the busy work week for a quick, but yummy dinner.
If you want to try something different for the grill this season, turn up the heat a bit and give these Jalapeño Bacon Ranch Cheeseburgers a try! They are perfect for any cookout or picnic and go well with fresh fruit, potato chips and your favorite salads. Does your family make an awesome cheeseburger? Tell me about it!
- 1 lb. 80% lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/4 cup Kraft Ranch Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped jalapeño peppers from a jar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped or grated onion
- 1/3 cup Kraft Velveeta Queso Blanco Shreds cheese
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 slices crispy bacon
- Romaine Lettuce
- Sliced Tomato
- Kraft Velveeta Jalapeño Slices or Kraft American Cheese Slices
- Kraft Mayo
- Hearty Buns
- In a mixing bowl, combine the meat, Queso Blanco cheese, chopped jalapeño, onion, ranch dressing, bread crumbs and salt and pepper.
- Form into (4) 1/4 lb. burgers about 1 inch thick.
- Because of the cheese, please spray your cooking surface well with non stick cooking spray before grilling or broiling.
- After the cheeseburgers are done cooking, top with a Kraft Velveeta Jalapeño cheese slice, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo and ketchup.
- Serve with your favorite cookout sides.
- Makes (4) 1/4 lb. cheeseburgers.
*Linking up at: