Easter is a time to rejoice and celebrate!
Whether you get together with your family for Easter Brunch or Easter Dinner,
Here’s 10 Delicious Easter Recipes you may want to put on your menu this year!
1. Potato, Broccoli & Pepper Jack Egg Casserole- This yummy breakfast casserole is full of flavor and is perfect for Easter Brunch. you can even make it the night before and then bake it in the morning!
2. Cheesy Zucchini & Herb Quiche- This tasty quiche is really easy to prepare and can be served along with your Easter Brunch or Easter Dinner. It’s also a great way to sneak in a few more veggies!
3. Chilled Pistachio Cake- This pretty, moist and flavorful cake is a family favorite and it’s a great dessert for Easter! There usually isn’t any of this cake left over the next day at our house!
4. Sour Cream & Cheddar Baked Mashed Potatoes- You can’t have Easter ham without potatoes and these yummy potatoes are perfect for Easter! They are baked in a large casserole and feed a crowd. If you love creamy, cheesy potatoes give this recipe a try!
5. Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes- These potatoes are absolutely delicious and they free up some cooking space on your stove top!
6. Pepper Jack Scalloped Potatoes- These cheesy potatoes have a little bit of heat and will go great with your Easter Ham! I love these potatoes so much I could eat them as a main course 🙂
7. White Chocolate & Almond Amaretto Cheesecake- Surprise your Easter guests with this delightful cheesecake! This decadent and rich dessert is always on our menu for Holidays!
8. Parmesan & Garlic Green Beans- Don’t forget the sides! These garlicky green beans are really easy to make and freshly grated Parmesan puts them over the top! This yummy vegetable dish will go great with ham!
9. Old Fashioned Lemon Loaf- This delicious bread is great with Easter Brunch or at the end of the evening while you are chatting with relatives over a cup of coffee of tea. It’s moist, lemony and delicious! If the Spring weather hasn’t yet made it’s way to you yet, this lemon treat is sure to brighten your day!
10. Italian Cheese Scalloped Zucchini- Add a little green to your menu with this yummy and cheesy zucchini! Even my picky eaters like this comforting side dish!
I hoped you enjoyed this Easter recipe Round Up! Have a wonderful Easter!
You May Also Enjoy: