Cozy Country Living is a personal blog written and edited by me, Shannon Hawk, in which I share my love of cooking, family time, homemaking and my family’s life in the country. I spend many hours, contributing to this blog and am sometimes compensated for that time by forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation such as free products. Any and all sponsored content is always clearly stated at the bottom of the blog post. All opinions on this blog are absolutely 100% my own, and I only recommend products and services that I personally use and believe my readers will also enjoy or benefit from using. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- This policy is valid from 23 August 2013
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org